Better Creme Frosting

Baking By Barb1959 Updated 1 Nov 2009 , 2:38am by JanH

Barb1959 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Barb1959 Posted 1 Nov 2009 , 2:19am
post #1 of 3

I have been looking on this site for the better creme frosting. Someone talked about Rich's bettercreme. I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone help?

2 replies
globalgatherings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
globalgatherings Posted 1 Nov 2009 , 2:35am
post #2 of 3

I buy several Rich's products from my food distributor, U.S. Foodservice. I've never bought the icing but I'm pretty sure you can get it from a distributor like Sysco etc.. If you can't buy from a distribution house, maybe you know someone in the restaurant business that could order it for you??

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 1 Nov 2009 , 2:38am
post #3 of 3

Betterceme is a non-dairy shelf stable (5 days) frosting/filling made by Rich:

It is available in liquid quarts from GFS (Gordon Food Service) or prewhipped (Ready to Use) from Sam's Club bakery dept. in large buckets.

The quarts are also available online if you google: Bettercreme.


Quote by @%username% on %date%