Melvira?

Baking By CandyLady Updated 2 Nov 2009 , 8:14am by Normita

CandyLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CandyLady Posted 1 Nov 2009 , 12:17am
post #1 of 5

I am doing a cake for a 2 year old this weekend. white cake requested by mom...what would be a wonderful filling for this white cake using your bettercreme miracle...thanks..Pat

4 replies
JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 1 Nov 2009 , 12:42am
post #2 of 5

You might want to try PMing her with this question in case she doesn't see this forum question.

Normita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Normita Posted 1 Nov 2009 , 1:16am
post #3 of 5

What I have done is throw in some pudding mix with the bettercreme and whip it to a filling consistency. It comes out super yummy!! The banana creme pudding is really good with this one. Or I have folded in some bettercreme with rasberry or any other filling. Or how about....folding it in with some chocolate pudding or crushed oreos. Hope these ideas help icon_smile.gif

CandyLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CandyLady Posted 1 Nov 2009 , 7:16pm
post #4 of 5

thanks Normita....I just did a chocolate with a banana cream filling for her twins' birthday a couple of weeks ago...I was thinking adding white chocolate pudding with some rasberry jam but not sure how it would turn out - course I could not find white chooolate pudding mix at grocery store this morning. How do I pm Melvira?

Normita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Normita Posted 2 Nov 2009 , 8:14am
post #5 of 5

Just go to her profile and you will see on the little button to send her a message. Or, I believe her profile also lists her website, maybe you can message her there too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%