I Cant Read The #'s On Wilton Tips, Suggest Black

Decorating By partysafe Updated 5 Jan 2010 , 3:54am by prterrell

partysafe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
partysafe Posted 30 Oct 2009 , 12:36pm
post #1 of 7

Suggestion for Wilton: Make the NUMBER of the TIP in black or red. My old eyes struggle to read the #'s and even the young gals in class have the same problem. I tried writing on my Tips with a black permanent Magic Marker but it washed off. Help! icon_eek.gif

6 replies
Barb1959 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Barb1959 Posted 30 Oct 2009 , 12:40pm
post #2 of 7

I hear you. I was thinking the same thing. I actually mark the holder they sit on. Problem is evenually I will have too many tips for the box I have.

partysafe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
partysafe Posted 30 Oct 2009 , 12:46pm
post #3 of 7

THX Barb for the quick reply, I didnt think anybody would find "me" icon_smile.gif
It's comforting to know I'm not the only one! Do you think anybody from Wilton will read my post?

I'm going to re-post all further comments on this subject in Cake Making Supplies. icon_eek.gif

sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 30 Oct 2009 , 1:17pm
post #4 of 7

its a good idea, or perhaps they could just imprint them bigger. Doubt either will happen though. After a while you wont need to look at the number and will just know from looking at it.

vtcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vtcake Posted 5 Jan 2010 , 3:29am
post #5 of 7

I agree with you on the hard to read numbers. But, have you posted this on the Wilton board, or emailed them?

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 5 Jan 2010 , 3:47am
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by partysafe

I'm going to re-post all further comments on this subject in Cake Making Supplies. icon_eek.gif

At the current time, CC doesn't have a forum like that. So I'm moving this to the Decorating forum. icon_smile.gif

prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 5 Jan 2010 , 3:54am
post #7 of 7

Why not write Wilton a letter with your suggestion. The chances of them seeing this thread are remote.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%