2009 Halloween Contest

Decorating By Meg147 Updated 31 Oct 2009 , 2:50pm by endymion

Meg147 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meg147 Posted 27 Oct 2009 , 11:47am
post #1 of 3

Pardon me, if I've mis-read/not read something in the rules properly! But are you allowed to upload more than one photo of your qualifiying cake? I seem to be under the impression it's one photo in the contests, but due to the theme of mine, it will (hopefully!) look different from each side / angle.
Thanks in advance.

2 replies
KathysCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathysCC Posted 31 Oct 2009 , 12:36am
post #2 of 3

You can only upload one photo to the contest. You may upload additional photos of using the additional photos feature that show different angles of your cake, but these will be hidden until after the contest is over.

endymion Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
endymion Posted 31 Oct 2009 , 2:50pm
post #3 of 3

I tried posting this in the other Halloween cake contest thread, but I got an error message, so I'm posting here.

I am having the same issues as another person --

All cakes are maked as "unrated", even after I have voted on every single one.

It appears to allow me to vote multiple times on a single cake (although maybe it isn't counting ANY of my votes, since all the cakes still appear unrated!)

When I am voting and allowing the sftware to guide me from one cake to the next, it gets to "the end" (won't present another picture for voting") even though I have not seen anywhere near the entire selection of cakes. It skips a lot of them, and to look at those I have to go to the thumnails to see which ones I've missed.

Any idea what the problem(s) is(are), and whether we can expect a fair outcome?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%