Baby Silicone Mold Out Of Stock?

Decorating By dawnstulee Updated 11 Mar 2010 , 1:55pm by faro39

dawnstulee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dawnstulee Posted 26 Oct 2009 , 12:33am
post #1 of 8

when do you expect to have this in stock?

7 replies
Smashme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Smashme Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 4:25am
post #2 of 8

yes i want to know too

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 5 Nov 2009 , 4:47am
post #3 of 8

you need to contact alan at globalsugarart.com. are you talking about the baby mold by first impressions?

AlanT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlanT Posted 20 Nov 2009 , 2:58pm
post #4 of 8

This mold has been back in stock and sold out within hours several times over the past three weeks. We keep reordering as many as we can each week. Thank you for you patience. Alan

crowncakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crowncakes Posted 30 Nov 2009 , 3:13pm
post #5 of 8

hi,
I am from the uk and first saw this baby mould on your site and then every single site but not in the uk !

I have looked everywhere , do you know if this mould has a uk supplier ??

I am DESPERATE icon_cry.gif

faro39 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
faro39 Posted 8 Feb 2010 , 11:56pm
post #6 of 8

Hi I have also been looking this mould and first saw it on this site i would love to have it but cant seem to find it in the uk. I have only really started making cakes and trying out new ideas. I did visit GSA site but the min order is $100 and with just starting out i dont have the money as well as not knowing what to get as im starting from scratch. Any ideas or helpful links would be greatly appreciated

kizrash Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kizrash Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 1:28pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by faro39

Hi I have also been looking this mould and first saw it on this site i would love to have it but cant seem to find it in the uk. I have only really started making cakes and trying out new ideas. I did visit site but the min order is $100 and with just starting out i dont have the money as well as not knowing what to get as im starting from scratch. Any ideas or helpful links would be greatly appreciated

I love my postman!!! he has just delivered my baby mold by first impressions from globalsugarart.

''faro39'' I didn't have to place a minimum order either. Just ordered the mold, no problem. I'm in the U.K Guess what I'll be doing later.... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

faro39 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
faro39 Posted 11 Mar 2010 , 1:55pm
post #8 of 8

im glad to hear that i will be placing an order many thanks

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%