:) So Excited!!

Decorating By SJ169 Updated 25 Oct 2009 , 2:00pm by kcjc

SJ169 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SJ169 Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 9:52pm
post #1 of 7

Hey Everyone!!

I am soo excited because tomorrow I am going to look at cabinets for my new kitchen!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Here's the deal, I am 21 and still live with my parents (I told them Im not moving out until I get married icon_biggrin.gif ) and who I currently live in the basement suite (which is pay rent for), which is wonderful (I have my own bathroom, living room, laundry room..but no kitchen!) sooo we are finally going to finish the basement suite sooo I get my very own kitchen icon_biggrin.gif ooo dear I am so excited! I have already picked out my stainless work station and just the thought of not having to share the kitchen with anyone is enough to make me jump up and down!

ooo and just in case anyone thinks i am a little spoiled..i am paying for 1/2 of the cabinets and appliances

Anywho! I just wanted to share my excitement with everyone icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

6 replies
grandmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grandmom Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 10:41pm
post #2 of 7

Yay!! I love to do and redo kitchens! Have fun!!

Barb1959 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Barb1959 Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 10:43pm
post #3 of 7

I"m jealous. I have a tiny kitchen and very little counter space. ENJOY!

jillangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jillangel Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 10:47pm
post #4 of 7

Congrats! I'm excited for you! I love new stuff especially kitchen cakey type stuff icon_lol.gif

SJ169 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SJ169 Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 10:48pm
post #5 of 7

Thanks icon_smile.gif ... i cant wait to start!! I will take some before and after pics icon_smile.gif

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 25 Oct 2009 , 1:38pm
post #6 of 7

Doing kitchens is so much fun! We recently redid ours...OMG...I LOVE LOVE it!!!! Even took out a wall. Now, when I film my DVDs...I have such a beautiful background. Not that the cake dungeon (which I say that with love) was not nice, but the new kitchen just makes things POP.

Best wishes -

Jen icon_smile.gif

kcjc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kcjc Posted 25 Oct 2009 , 2:00pm
post #7 of 7

I'm excited for you. I hope to do that someday. checking into the prices put a damper on it for us but we looked into the IKEA cabinates & that may be the more affordable way for us to go in the future. What a showroom ..i love those sleek stainless dowel like shelf & ladle holders, everything in it's place,easy access to all corners, storage everywhere.
oooh yes! Congrats and enjoy!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%