Just Purchased Aine2's Character And Face Tutorial!

Decorating By saramachen Updated 24 Oct 2009 , 2:28pm by FlourPots

saramachen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saramachen Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 7:06pm
post #1 of 5

I have a pregnant lady figure to do for a baby shower cake in a couple weeks... i've done some smaller stuff for figures and i thought i did pretty darn good but decided i wanted some expert advice on how to do it right... super excited!

Anybody else purchase these? Did you love them?

4 replies
Caths_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Caths_Cakes Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 7:21pm
post #2 of 5

I dont have them, but ive followed lorriane for some time now. And iveh eard from others raving about them, infact theres alot of pictures on here from people who have learned from lorraine and had amazing sucess with them, she is so generous to share her talent with us. Please let us know how YOU gfind them, Bet you love them icon_biggrin.gif

ericaplh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ericaplh Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 2:56am
post #3 of 5

I bought them too and love her advice...I've got a long way to go before I'd put myself in her category...truly in a class of her own!

ApplegumKitchen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ApplegumKitchen Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 3:07am
post #4 of 5

I have purchased every one of her tutorials - they are definately WORTH the money..... love being able to download almost immediately

Very clear instructions - lots of step-by-step photos

An excellent teacher

FlourPots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlourPots Posted 24 Oct 2009 , 2:28pm
post #5 of 5

I have every one as well...absolutely love them and think she should be charging more actually.

I made my first figures, but couldn't do them her way...I need alot more experience to accomplish that.

I enjoy reading and looking at them often though.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%