Manikin For Bridal Shower Cake

Decorating By sewgratefulquilts Updated 22 Oct 2009 , 1:17pm by KHalstead

sewgratefulquilts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sewgratefulquilts Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 1:14pm
post #1 of 2

In some pics I've seen on CC, I've seen a cake of a bride's dress with a manikin (don't know what else to call it). It's usually black and does not have a head. Hope you can understand what I'm talking about. What do you call these and where do you get them???

Thanks for your help.

1 reply
KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 1:17pm
post #2 of 2

you just rip the head off of a barbie doll and the arms and cover the whole thing in black gumpaste. Or you can do that to one of those doll picks that's missing the legs too!

Quote by @%username% on %date%