Where To Buy Funky Letters?

Decorating By CakesIMake Updated 22 Oct 2009 , 12:40am by Sweet_Guys

CakesIMake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesIMake Posted 21 Oct 2009 , 11:54pm
post #1 of 3

I'm almost positive that is the name of them. It's either funky letters or funky chunk letters anyone know where I can buy them at? Or how much they cost? TIA!

2 replies
tenleysmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tenleysmommy Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 12:13am
post #2 of 3

I think you are talking about Tappits.You can get them online at globalsugarart.com and they are around $17 for the upper case and numbers set and around $10 for the lower case.HTH


Sweet_Guys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweet_Guys Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 12:40am
post #3 of 3

Also check out Sharon Zambito aka SugarShack...She owns SugarEd Productions.


Quote by @%username% on %date%