Turkey Body Pattern Wilton 2002 Yearbook???

Decorating By mahlmann Updated 22 Oct 2009 , 10:39pm by SugarFrosted

mahlmann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mahlmann Posted 17 Oct 2009 , 11:02pm
post #1 of 5

Hi! I found a turkey cake that I would like to make. It is listed in the 2002 Wilton Yearbook. The instructions on Wilton's website are vague. I was hoping the instruction page in the yearbook would be more specific. They have the pattern online - just not the instructions. If someone has a PDF of this page I could get I would really appreciate it!

4 replies
nonnyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nonnyscakes Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 6:18pm
post #2 of 5

I will look to be sure, but I don't think I have the 2002 pattern book.

** At least this will get your post a bump.

SugarFrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFrosted Posted 19 Oct 2009 , 8:40pm
post #3 of 5

I have both the 2002 pattern book and the 2002 yearbook. Tell me specifically which page I should scan for you.

mahlmann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mahlmann Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 8:53pm
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarFrosted

I have both the 2002 pattern book and the 2002 yearbook. Tell me specifically which page I should scan for you.

Thank you! I really appreciate your help! I am not sure what the page is, but it is the Thanksgiving Turkey. I found it on Wilton's website: http://www.wilton.com/technique/Turkey. Hopefully this helps! Thanks again!

SugarFrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFrosted Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 10:39pm
post #5 of 5

I've scanned two pages from the 2002 yearbook for you, as .jpg, I hope that's ok. I'm not sure how to create it as PDF.

The first page is a picture and instructions for that cake. Page two is instructions for the second cake shown on that page, and a third cake on that page too, in case you want it.

If you'll PM me your email address, I will send these to you. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%