Any Cakers Out Near Ft Leonardwood. Mo??

Decorating By tanyascakes Updated 6 Oct 2009 , 8:33pm by tanyascakes

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 6:37pm
post #1 of 9

Hey, all! I was just wondering if by some super SMALL chance any of you were near the Ft. Leonardwood, Missouri area? My plan to go home to PA with hubby fell through. So we decided to visit my sister and brother in law out there instead since it is only a 5 1/2 hour drive from Ft Riley. It would be great to get together with some of my caking friends while I am out there. We will be there for at least a week. I already know that there is NOTHING really out there. I was basically just hoping for some fun time besides, family time! Keeping my fingers crossed on finding someone.

8 replies
tanyascakes Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 7:59pm
post #2 of 9

Really, there isn't anybody from that ara of Missouri on here? Oh, well. I guess that I can always take my stuff with me and work on stuff at her house!

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 8:12pm
post #3 of 9

I'm not in that area, just wanted to say that my daughter did her basic training at Ft. Leonardwood. They need a bigger Waffle House over there! icon_lol.gif

tanyascakes Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 8:14pm
post #4 of 9

I hear that Debbi! I just hate to not be doing anything cakey for so long out there. It is slow enough around here for that-LOL!

MissRobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissRobin Posted 6 Oct 2009 , 12:30am
post #5 of 9

I live 30 minutes from Ft. Wood, I live in Rolla, MO.

tanyascakes Posted 6 Oct 2009 , 1:34am
post #6 of 9

OOh, that sounds good, Miss Robin! Any caking happening out there besides yourself? Any good shops or anything? I would love to get together over coffee or something! I will message when I get there.

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 6 Oct 2009 , 1:42am
post #7 of 9

My husband did training out there too icon_lol.gif

there is like NOTHING out there icon_redface.gif but I hope you find someone to talk shop with icon_wink.gif

MissRobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissRobin Posted 6 Oct 2009 , 1:45pm
post #8 of 9

There is absolutely nothing around here, unfortunately!!! I do all my ordering for supplies on line, unless Wal-Mart, has something I need. I don't know any other "cakers" in this area, Sorry!!!

tanyascakes Posted 6 Oct 2009 , 8:33pm
post #9 of 9

That is okay. I totally understand that. I have that in Ft Riley, too. Nothing there so I order online. Thanks for the info though! Maybe I will bump into you somewhere and not know it-lol! Take care and happy baking!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%