Old Lady Scuba Golf Cake??

Decorating By goddessa12 Updated 5 Oct 2009 , 6:24pm by goddessa12

goddessa12 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goddessa12 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 4:22pm
post #1 of 3

I have a "friend" who has asked me to do two cakes for her for the 15th. One is for her MIL who is turning 40 and is into scuba and golf and wants both of those on the cake. The other one she hasn't given me any information on. I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out how to put both of those ideas onto one cake. Does anyone have any ideas how to make it work??

And this girl that's ordering was my scuba buddy during my class, and she is the cake mugglest cake muggle that has ever cake muggled. (Yup, that's right, i went there icon_biggrin.gif ) She still hasn't told me flavors or how many people or even what shape of cake she wants, but that she wants two cakes on the 15th to "feed a decent number of people".
I want to do these cakes because she's the only person I have actually ordering cakes from me right now-- but at the same time it's just becoming such a hassle already and I haven't even started.

2 replies
letsgetcaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
letsgetcaking Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 5:01pm
post #2 of 3

Ooh, ooh, I know! You could have the the mother-in-law in scuba gear diving in the pond on a golf course. Make sure to lay a golf club and the pile of golf balls she's collected on the bank of the pond. icon_smile.gif

P.S. You could also do a side view of the pond with her in it collecting the lost golf balls.

goddessa12 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goddessa12 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 6:24pm
post #3 of 3

That is a super cute idea!! I hadn't even thought about golf ponds! Thank you so much!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%