What Happens When Pirates Get Married?

Decorating By CakeInfatuation Updated 3 Oct 2009 , 5:33pm by newmansmom2004

CakeInfatuation Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeInfatuation Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 1:20pm
post #1 of 6

You end up with a totally non-traditional pirate ship wedding cake! HA! They even got the Pirate Etiquette book to make sure the name of the ship was placed in the proper spot.

They asked me to include... carnage, sea serpent, bones, treasure, jack rackham flags (x2), sharks, and the name Rum Butterfly on the back of the ship. Shame on me, I forgot to take a photo of the back...

Totally bizarre and totally cool at the same time. Way to be completely NON-Traditional!

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1478320

What's the most bizarre wedding cake you've been asked to make?

5 replies
Cathy26 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cathy26 Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 1:37pm
post #2 of 6

holy crap that is amazing!! very ace of cakes, nice to see a nontraditional wedding cake

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 1:41pm
post #3 of 6

WOW!! Fantastic job - I know they were pleased. And, yes, very non-traditional icon_lol.gif . Aaaaaaaaarggggghhhhhh (and, yes, I know that "real" pirates supposedly did not say that LOL)

eatdessert1st Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eatdessert1st Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 2:11pm
post #4 of 6

Absolutely perfect! It sounds like a fun wedding theme icon_biggrin.gif

CakeInfatuation Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeInfatuation Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 5:13pm
post #5 of 6

Wish I could get a glimpse of this wedding to see how the wedding party dresses. I think it would be fascinating!

newmansmom2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newmansmom2004 Posted 3 Oct 2009 , 5:33pm
post #6 of 6

That is one FABULOUS cake!! Even for a non-pirate like myself! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%