Sam's Club Buttercream?

Decorating By sewlora Updated 16 Oct 2009 , 1:51am by sewlora

sewlora Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sewlora Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 10:03pm
post #1 of 4

I've seen some people mention Sam's Club Buttercream. Is it a pre-made frosting you buy at Sam's? Or something else?

I live in Canada and don't have a Sam's close but I've just wondered about this.

3 replies
tenleysmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tenleysmommy Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 1:44am
post #2 of 4

There are two that are popular on this site one is an American Buttercream they sell in a large bucket.The other is Richs Bettercreme(not the spelling)it is a whipped icing almost like cool whip.
I personally dont like there buttercream,but everyone raves about the bettercreme.I have something simular called Dawns vevletop and it is wonderful.


Callyssa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Callyssa Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 5:35am
post #3 of 4

I think it's called But-R-Creme, or similar? I actually like it. I'd like to try Sugarshacks icing and smoothing method with it, but you can only get the white in 25 lb. bucket, and if it doesn't work well then I'm out of luck! I love SS recipe too, but I get tired of making it!

Oh, you have to ask for it at the bakery, and may even have to place an order for it.

sewlora Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sewlora Posted 16 Oct 2009 , 1:51am
post #4 of 4

thanks, I was curious what people were talking about!

I use the standard Wilton buttercream recipe, but I make additions and alterations when the mood strikes me!

Quote by @%username% on %date%