Baby Shower Cake

Decorating By chelseak Updated 1 Oct 2009 , 5:25am by chelseak

chelseak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chelseak Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 12:08am
post #1 of 6

Customer wants the banner on the cake to say 'Showers of Baby Happiness' Does that sound weird to anyone else? Should I suggest something else? I sent her an email before with a list of cute sayings.... I don't want to offend her...

5 replies
CutiePieCakes-Ontario Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CutiePieCakes-Ontario Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 12:16am
post #2 of 6

If she insists on this banner, take a picture and submit it to Cake Wrecks ... with a disclaimer that it was the client's idea!

Skirt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Skirt Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 12:17am
post #3 of 6

Is the customer a non-English mother tongue person? That might be the issue... If so, you've done the right thing by suggesting alternate sayings... icon_smile.gif

chelseak Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 12:27am
post #4 of 6

All of her emails sound like she is an 'english mother tongue person' icon_smile.gif Not sure where she got that saying from? I am not sure how to word my response....." Ummmm, sounds goooood? icon_confused.gif

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 1:30am
post #5 of 6

Is this an e-mail order? Just wondering, cause thats what they would say when they order a cake on-line & it turns out to be a scam.

chelseak Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 5:25am
post #6 of 6

It is, but there is no indication that it is a scam. I have read a lot of those scam emails on here lately and definitely not a scam. Just a really weird saying I guess icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%