Cupcake Help

Decorating By crablegs Updated 1 Oct 2009 , 7:23pm by cakediva01

crablegs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crablegs Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 2:03pm
post #1 of 4

I am baking 150 cupcakes next week. I want to do something different. Does anyone have any yummy flavors I can try. These will be for adults.

3 replies
Ronbob1984 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ronbob1984 Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 2:12pm
post #2 of 4

I have used vanilla-caramel coffee creamer with dark choc. butter cream. AWSOME!!!

SandiOh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandiOh Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 2:18pm
post #3 of 4

I love to do "drunken" cuppies for adults. substitute some liqueor for your water/milk...ie, I use the Hershey's Perfectly chocolate recipe, and sub some of the Milk with Kahlua, baileys or amaretto, and then add some of that in with the buttercream also.

I find that adult males really like Guiness cupcakes. I make mine with a chocolate ganache and Baileys buttercream.

My personal favorite cupcake is mojito. a lemon and/or lime cupcake with mint and rum topped with a strawberry or blackberry buttercream.

Oh, so many options. PM me if you want my blog...I've got tons of recipes on there.

cakediva01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakediva01 Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 7:23pm
post #4 of 4

The favorite at my office is Amaretto flavored cupcakes with Amaretto buttercream. Just make your usual buttercream frosting and replace a couple of tablespoons of the milk with Amaretto. It's really good!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%