Need Someone To Do A Pink Camo Cake Near Flint, Mi??

Decorating By Callyssa Updated 30 Sep 2009 , 9:41pm by d3sc3n7

Callyssa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Callyssa Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 12:42am
post #1 of 5

My sister's favorite cake maker (that would be meee!) has moved far away, and she needs a pink camo cake done for an adoption shower. Is there anyone near Flint, Lansing, etc. interested? If so, please PM me and I will give you the details as well as your pricing, etc. Thank you!

4 replies
d3sc3n7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
d3sc3n7 Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 3:07am
post #2 of 5

Sent you a PM...I have a good friend who lives in that area. Already talked to her, and shes up for whatever you need.

Callyssa Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 5:45pm
post #3 of 5

Thank you!

Callyssa Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 5:59pm
post #4 of 5

If anyone else is interested please PM me as well, as it's always good to have options in case the timing doesn't work out, etc. As well, she is looking for a camo cake similar to the one in my photos but done in pinks. I so wish I could do this one for her, it would be fun!

This might be a good opportunity for someone looking for a repeat customer as practically half the cakes I've done have been for her; she's always needing a cake for something!

She actually lives in Swartz Creek, I just put Flint in the subject line because it's more recognizable. Really, anywhere within a 1-2 hr. drive would be fine for her. Thanks!

d3sc3n7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
d3sc3n7 Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 9:41pm
post #5 of 5

Ok cool, shes in lennon. Should be pretty easy peasy!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%