Two Sweet Sisters Rock!!

Decorating By pattigunter Updated 29 Sep 2009 , 1:13pm by -K8memphis

pattigunter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattigunter Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 12:01pm
post #1 of 6

These ladies from St. Martinville, LA were absolutely phenomenal last night on the cake challenge. And Jennifer Dontz from Michigan did some awsome roses! They put together a top notch team and really had their game on. Good job ladies. You did Louisiana proud!!

5 replies
Suzycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzycakes Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 12:24pm
post #2 of 6

They were awesome!! I loved watching Jen working in the background and on the roses - they were beautiful!! Congrats girls! And they did it with the 30 minute penalty applied too!

Suze

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 12:32pm
post #3 of 6

I was rooting for them!! Their cake was far and above the best of the 3 - perfection. I got to meet Becky at ICES - the Sunday evening sharing, she was amamzing - just setting there making ribbon roses and tiny little birds while she was talking to us.....not really even looking at her hands. AMAZING work those ladies do!!!

CONGRATULAIONS!!

Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 12:53pm
post #4 of 6

I took a class with the "Two Sweet Sisters" on making their stand-up golf bag a couple of years ago at ICES convention. They were a hoot...I have since made the standing golf bag several times and no problems, thanks to them.

pattigunter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattigunter Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 1:03pm
post #5 of 6

I've been practically haunting their website waiting for them to teach a class at home. They always travel to teach!

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 29 Sep 2009 , 1:13pm
post #6 of 6

I was very happy for thier win--I really loved them too--and it was awesome to see Jenn. Their cake was awesome.

The judges really have to reach to find critiques on some of them huh.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%