Total Cheat

Decorating By justgale Updated 28 Sep 2009 , 6:59am by ceshell

justgale Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justgale Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 2:58am
post #1 of 8

For my birthday cake this year I swore I wasn't going to make any iceing, but I still wanted a decorated cake. Hubby and the kids normaly make me one, but this year hubby said he was just to tired. After a quick trip to Walmart we ended up with 1 can of frosting, 1 Pepridgefarms cake, and 1 packet of stickers from the stationary section. Of course we couldn't eat any of the decorations but after palying for about 5 minutes this is what I came up with. http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1474011.html

7 replies
tatorchip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatorchip Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 3:19am
post #2 of 8

LOL I just love the idea and you more than likly had fun with the family and something to talk about in years to come.
Happy Birthday

cblupe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cblupe Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 3:42am
post #3 of 8

How much fun was that? You can just peel the decorations off and still have your cake and eat it too!

Well done!

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 4:35am
post #4 of 8

Too funny! How creative was that!

patticakesnc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticakesnc Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 5:28am
post #5 of 8

That is too funny...if anyone makes me or buys me a cake this year I think I will have to ring their necks.......I love making them but am really sick of eating them LOL.

kseevers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kseevers Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 6:14am
post #6 of 8

That is great! Hope you enjoyed it and had a good birthday!

HamSquad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HamSquad Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 6:42am
post #7 of 8

Your cake is too cute. My DH bought me a Kmart marble whipped cream cake for my birthday tapedshut.gif Yucky, Yucky! My baby sister made me a Red Velvet cake from scratch, her and my niece decorated the cake and made her husband bring it to me at midnight when they finished, I was so toughed. (LOL) Happy Birthday to you!
Hammy

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 28 Sep 2009 , 6:59am
post #8 of 8

OMG I remember that Peppridge farm cake! Total comfort food. Hope it was great. So cute to just do a "cheat" decoration - what fun!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%