Princess Figurines

Decorating By oohrahwifey04 Updated 5 Oct 2009 , 8:41pm by nonnyscakes

oohrahwifey04 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
oohrahwifey04 Posted 25 Sep 2009 , 3:30pm
post #1 of 13

I see a lot of the princess cakes that have the princess figurines. Can someone tell me where they got them at? Do you just go to the local bakery and ask for their princess set? Please help. I have 1 week to get them for my daughter's cake.

thanks in advance

12 replies
nonnyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
taygetta Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
taygetta Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 12:18am
post #3 of 13

These are great! If you have a Disney store in your area it's even better! Certain times a year they go on major sale...like $5 a set and you can stock up. I used to work at The Disney Store and it was all I could do not to buy one of each set just to have on hand. You can get them in just about any of the Disney movie characters. HTH!

http://www.disneystore.com/toys-disney-princess-figurine-play-set-8-pc/p/1247676/13933/

Deanna

oohrahwifey04 Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 6:02pm
post #4 of 13

Thank you both of you! I wish I had time to buy on ebay, but the party is this Sunday. I'll go check my Disney Store and see if they have them. It's an outlet so hopefully it'll be on sale icon_smile.gif cross fingers

SugarFrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFrosted Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 6:40pm
post #5 of 13

I saw a few of the Disney princess figurines at Dollar Tree. They were in the toys section.

KristyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KristyCakes Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 10:42pm
post #6 of 13

You are right, if you need them right away, many bakeries in the grocery stores will sell the sets to you for between $4-$8.

oohrahwifey04 Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 11:11pm
post #7 of 13

I actually called my bakeries to ask if I could purchase a set and not one said they would sell them to me. I did not try calling the locally owned bakeries, so maybe I could try those next.

jlynnw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jlynnw Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 11:31pm
post #8 of 13

Wal-Mart and Sam's are supposed to sell them. They are about $6.50 for them.

oohrahwifey04 Posted 2 Oct 2009 , 4:38pm
post #9 of 13

i'll try them.. thank you!! i went to the disney store last night to get a set there and they had just sold out of them the night before. i was soo mad.

nonnyscakes Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 8:08pm
post #10 of 13

oohrahwifey04 - hope you were able to find the figurines in time for the cake/party.

cupcakemkr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakemkr Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 8:14pm
post #11 of 13

Got mine at Target - saw a cute Princess set there this weekend

oohrahwifey04 Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 8:30pm
post #12 of 13

i ended up having to do the set at target. we had cinderella and belle from a gift my daughter's teacher gave her, so i bought ariel and aurora. my walmart only had the 3 character set for 6.50 which had cinderella, belle and aurora. i already had cinderella and belle so to just get aurora for 6.50 didn't seem like a good deal to me. i think i made the right choice to get 2 dolls for $6 and my daughters can play with them.

nonnyscakes Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 8:41pm
post #13 of 13

Smart move. Glad it worked out for you. Hope the girls enjoy playing with the dolls.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%