Sesame Street Characters

Decorating By luvbugcreations Updated 24 Sep 2009 , 11:51pm by Rylan

luvbugcreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvbugcreations Posted 24 Sep 2009 , 11:12pm
post #1 of 4

HI EVERYONE
I WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE THESE CUTE GUYS. SOMEONE POSTED A WEB SITE FOR A FREE POLYMER BOOK ON DISNEY CHARACTERS I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ONE OF THESE OR HOW TO FIND A PLACE TO LOOK FOR SUCH THINGS ON THE INTERNET. I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS. OR MAYBE ONE OF THE SCULPTORS OUT THERE WANT TO SHARE.

THANK YOU
KERRI

3 replies
Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 24 Sep 2009 , 11:16pm
post #2 of 4

Hi Kerry. Check out youtube. Mayen has posted some tutorial on how to make elmo and cookie moster I believe.

luvbugcreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvbugcreations Posted 24 Sep 2009 , 11:23pm
post #3 of 4

HI RYLAN
HOW ARE YOU TONIGHT? I AM GOING TO TRY THAT BUT I GET FRUSTRATED WITH YOUTUBE BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON ALWAYS STOPPING AND GOING. I THOUGHT IF I COULD FIND SOMETHING LIKE THIS IT WOULD BE GREAT.http://rs13.rapidshare.com/files/10716063/Disneys_character_collection_Polymer_clay.pdf

I AM OFF TO YOU TUBE FOR A LITTLE BIT. NEED TO DO THESE FOR OCT. 30 AND I LIKE TO MAKE STUFF EARLY SO I CAN TAKE MY TIME. I DO THIS ONLY ON MY TERMS FOR MY HEALTH DOESN'T ALLOW THE STRESS OF DOING FULL TIME ANYMORE. SO NOW IT IS NO MORE THAN 4 PROJECTS PER MONTH AND THAT IS GOOD IF I WANT MORE I PICK AND CHOOSE THINGS LIKE COOKIES OR CUPPIES. TALK TO YOU ALL A LITTLE LATER.
KERRI

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 24 Sep 2009 , 11:51pm
post #4 of 4

Hi Kerri. I am doing well. I somehow am unable to check the link you provided but if it is very realistic to the actual characters then that would be challenging.

Mayen on Youtube has ones that are very whimsical. Here is the link to her characters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXiAchjtNWs&feature=related

She has a tutorial on some of those characters. I believe there is also elmo somewhere over the rainbow.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%