Trouble Downloading Aine2 Tutorial

Decorating By babeebk Updated 24 Sep 2009 , 4:04pm by aine2

babeebk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
babeebk Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 5:46pm
post #1 of 7

I purchased a tutorial from Aine2 back in may and was able to download and print it with no issues. I have since lost my printout and went to reprint it from the link provided in my original email, but I keep getting the following error message:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Have any of you had this problem??

6 replies
nickymom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nickymom Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 5:58pm
post #2 of 7

Just e-mail her...she'll help you I'm sure. icon_smile.gif
I had a different issue and she helped me. icon_smile.gif

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 19 Sep 2009 , 10:24pm
post #3 of 7

I agree, just email her. She is extremely helpful.

GeorgiaGingerbread Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeorgiaGingerbread Posted 19 Sep 2009 , 10:41pm
post #4 of 7

The same thing happened to me last week. Just e-mail her and she'll resend the tutorials to you. I believe she switched websites so that's why we're receiving that message.

Good luck!

aine2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aine2 Posted 23 Sep 2009 , 11:05pm
post #5 of 7

YES! There was an issue with the guy who I originally asked to set up my original website...The Icing on the Cake. I used to pay him to do the final stages of my tutorials and get them online for me and he embedded them into the website. BUT if you saved the file onto your computer and disregarded the link then there won't be a problem. The files are important but the links aren't. I decided some time ago to take full control of my website, in fact, I recreated the website and recently changed my business name to Extra Icing....as most of you already probably know. I now do all of my tutorials without the middle man and simply asked him to redirect traffic from the old site to my new one so that people would realise where I had gone. I also took the masters of my tutorials and did the final stages myself which hasn't gone down too well with my original web creator. Too bad I say. Instead of redirecting my site for a time until I decided what I was going to do with it he cancelled it out and left me looking a bit dumb! However, all is not lost. Don't worry if you have saved the link to the tutorials and not the file....I can search out your purchases no problem and resend the files with new security and passwords.

Just send me a PM or an e-mail to [email protected]. It's no bother to sort it out. thumbs_up.gif

babeebk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
babeebk Posted 24 Sep 2009 , 2:47pm
post #6 of 7

Thanks Lorraine!!

I signed up for your class in Secaucus. Can't wait to meet ya! icon_smile.gif

aine2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aine2 Posted 24 Sep 2009 , 4:04pm
post #7 of 7

Woohooooooo!! icon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%