michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 12:54am
post #1 of 9

Anyone watching?

8 replies
michellenj Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 12:54am
post #2 of 9

I am LOL at Russell (?) and his dumbass girl alliance. Betsy is right to be onto him.

Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 10:38am
post #3 of 9

I can't believe that I missed the first one. icon_cry.gif I hope my DH recorded it. If not I will watch on my computer to get caught up. I love Survivor!

michellenj Posted 18 Sep 2009 , 11:27am
post #4 of 9

Russell is going to make the show entertaining. I wonder how long he will be able to keep it going. My kids were distracting me, so I need to go back and watch it again.

BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 19 Sep 2009 , 3:20am
post #5 of 9

DAMMMNNN IT! I cannot believe I missed the premier! I have never missed one. I guess I can add that to my list of why this week sucked!

BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 19 Sep 2009 , 7:05pm
post #6 of 9

COOOL! I went to CBS.com and I am watching it now. I love the PC age.

AverageMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AverageMom Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 12:06am
post #7 of 9

YAY!! I admit, I am totally addicted to Survivor. Looks like this will be a great season. Do you read Jeff's blog at ew? His point of view is always entertaining.

chelleb1974 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chelleb1974 Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 8:06pm
post #8 of 9

I, too, am an avid Survivor fan - haven't missed a season yet. Except, ironically, for the first one, lol. I laughed at Russell's 'dumb ass girl alliance' too. He will definitely make this season entertaining. However, the first time they get wind of what he's doing, he'll be gone, guaranteed.

Can't wait to see next week!

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 24 Sep 2009 , 3:38am
post #9 of 9

when Russell put the sock in the fire, that was cruel, and very funny. although I think people will get tired of him pretty quick and vote him off.
If he makes it to the merge, and I don't think he will, he'll get voted off fast, the other team will be like "we didn't have these problems before you got here" and figure out what he is up too.
he will make it very entertaining.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%