How To Make Top Layer Of Fondant Look Like Dripping Icing?

Decorating By mom2spunkynbug Updated 11 Sep 2009 , 8:21pm by 2SchnauzerLady

mom2spunkynbug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2spunkynbug Posted 11 Sep 2009 , 8:05pm
post #1 of 2

I don't even know what the technique is called, or I would've asked about it!

It's fondant icing, over fondant icing...but it's coming down the top sides of the cake just a little bit. Like in this picture

How do you make the cut? Cut the fondant wavy while on the cake, or before you put it on?


1 reply
2SchnauzerLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2SchnauzerLady Posted 11 Sep 2009 , 8:21pm
post #2 of 2

Those look like they were cut out before being put on the cake. You should pm annethered and ask how. Then let us know how! icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%