Found Deal On Kopykake Projector Need Input

Decorating By kansaslaura Updated 8 Sep 2009 , 3:53am by kansaslaura

kansaslaura Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kansaslaura Posted 7 Sep 2009 , 1:29pm
post #1 of 7

Found a good deal on a KOPYKAKE projector. I'd love to hear from those of you who have and use one. What kind of projects do you use it for? Happy with it? Couldn't be without it? Help me out before I plunk down the cash and give up the space for it. It seems like a good thing to have, just need a dose of reality before I dive in.

Thanks!

6 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 7 Sep 2009 , 1:34pm
post #2 of 7

I have had mine now for about 4 years.I have to say it was one of my best investments in cake decorating since I can't draw.I do alot of kids cakes that require a image on the cake so it really comes in handy.I have used it with lettering and on cookies as well.Definetly worth the money if you do lots of cakes where they want icing image..Checkout my photos..All the pictures are done with the projecter.

linda2530 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
linda2530 Posted 7 Sep 2009 , 1:45pm
post #3 of 7

It is one of the best investments I have ever made! I have had it for 15 years or more. Not only I have I used it for the business but we have found other uses....posters for school, etc. If you have found a good deal BUY IT!!!
Linda

kansaslaura Posted 8 Sep 2009 , 2:41am
post #4 of 7

Thanks gals! I bought it.. found it on Craigslist with ooodles of cards for $100.

chefjulie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chefjulie Posted 8 Sep 2009 , 3:34am
post #5 of 7

AWESOME DEAL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine! Worth every penny and then some icon_smile.gif

bisbqueenb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bisbqueenb Posted 8 Sep 2009 , 3:44am
post #6 of 7

ok.... I see 4 years....and 15 years....I've had mine 30 years and it is still one of the best investments I ever made....that and my airbrush! you won't regret the purchase! You can find just about any image you can imagine out there on the net....Google images is a gold mine for cute images to create cakes with.

kansaslaura Posted 8 Sep 2009 , 3:53am
post #7 of 7

Thinking about an airbrush next. Going to watch my pennies for a while, opening a storefront 10/1 and money seems to be flying out the window for that. I've done cakes for over 30 years -- (my that makes me rather..umm.. un-young!) and have often times wished for toys of the trade!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%