What To Do With Cheesecake And Butterscoth Jello Mix???

Decorating By Henna20 Updated 6 Sep 2009 , 8:33pm by colombean

Henna20 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Henna20 Posted 6 Sep 2009 , 1:53am
post #1 of 4

I finally found some cheesecake flavored and butterscotch flavored jello pudding mix that i would like to use for cake filling.
What can i do with them and what is the best cake combo to go with each of the flavors??
thanks!

3 replies
hallow3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hallow3 Posted 6 Sep 2009 , 5:46pm
post #2 of 4

There is a topic in "Cake Ideas" that is called gourmet flavors, it is a sticky post at the top, there is over 3500 threads on this and it is awsome to look through how all the flavors go together. I think I linked here but try that,
http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-614554.html

kellie0406 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellie0406 Posted 6 Sep 2009 , 6:05pm
post #3 of 4

I just found the cheesecake & flavored pudding myself this past week. I was thinking of trying to add a pt of heavy cream into it & whipping it up for a filling. I've done it with chocolate, vanilla & french vanilla pudding & it comes out wonderful. I may be trying it this week, just not sure what cake flavor to pair it with. If anyone has suggestions, please share.

colombean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
colombean Posted 6 Sep 2009 , 8:33pm
post #4 of 4

butterscotch I would say a nice white cake or butter cake or sour cream chocolate cake. mmm

but if all else fails, make a mousse!
8oz of cream cheese softened
3-4 tbsp of milk
pudding mix
mix all this together( it's going to be clumpy just keep addig in tbsp of milk)
then
1cup of heavy cream
whip that up until its whipped cream and fold it in. let it sit for a lil bit and then just serve. it's too good.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%