Project Runway Anyone?

Lounge By adree313 Updated 24 Nov 2009 , 2:31pm by cylstrial

adree313 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adree313 Posted 12 Sep 2009 , 3:59am
post #31 of 80

someone needs to come along and decide for us!

HowCoolGomo1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HowCoolGomo1 Posted 12 Sep 2009 , 4:12am
post #32 of 80

Personally, I thought Carol Hannah should have won. The dress was to die for.

adree313 Posted 25 Sep 2009 , 3:54am
post #33 of 80

i have to say, i've been unpleasantly surprised the past two weeks. i'm really sad johnny's gone, i thought he had a lot of potential. i was really surprised about ra'mon leaving tonight, too, although his dress was pretty awful.

i can't see the looks online right now, but when they come up i'll be sure to share which one i liked (really bad short term memory icon_redface.gif )

nicolas and his arrogance is getting on my nerves i have to say. i thought calling johnny out last week was not cool (on the other hand i thought johnny lying to the judges last week was not cool either, but still).

i think the whole logan and carol hannah story line is pretty cute lol. not to sound arrogant or falling for stereotypes, but i for sure thought he was gay. but it'd be cute if he wasn't and their little fling went somewhere!

jo_ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo_ann Posted 25 Sep 2009 , 11:07pm
post #34 of 80

I am sad Johnny's gone too. But I think his lying is what did him in. Nicholas ratting him out stunk but that shows you what kind of character Nicholas has. I'm sure that the lying would have bit Johnny in the butt even if Nicholas had kept his mouth shut.

Ra'mon's dress this week was bad but should it have sent him home over the other 2, I don't think so. I could see Ra'mon's drees in a movie, granted a really bad b rated movie, but at least in a movie. The other 2 were nothing but big yawns, totally boring.

Now, the model, her hairdo and makeup is the reason Nicholas won. Without that, he would have ended up in the middle.

Now, I loved Epperson's western outfit and Logan's Action and adventure outfit.

There it is.

adree313 Posted 26 Sep 2009 , 12:53am
post #35 of 80

i agree, nicolas' was made by the hair and makeup.

i liked logan's alot. christopher's was really interesting, i liked it. epperson's was pretty amazing, too. those would have been my top.

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 26 Sep 2009 , 4:33pm
post #36 of 80

epperson should've won that challenge! he was robbed!anyways, glad to find a PR thread on here. i love this show!

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 1:56am
post #37 of 80

Hubby and I love Project runway. Does anyone know where Micheal Kors and Nina Garcia are? I miss them!

adree313 Posted 27 Sep 2009 , 2:06am
post #38 of 80

i have no idea where they've been. but i miss them too!

adree313 Posted 4 Oct 2009 , 3:18am
post #39 of 80

i was never truly into louise, so seeing her go wasn't that big of a deal. her ruffles were very... ruffle-y. very. though, i think nicolas' dress was worse. maybe that's just because his attitude bothers me so much. i'm not sure.

i thought shirin's was cute and so was irina's.

surprised with epperson and christopher. no bueno icon_sad.gif i hope they pull it together next week!

jo_ann Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 9:16pm
post #40 of 80

Sorry I missed last week. For once I agree with their decision last week on the decorator going home. Her ruffles were definitely like you said ruffle-y.

I kind of liked Epperson's but as he said it wasn't his style.

This week I am sorry but I think Christopher should have been the one to go, that dress was embarrassing. I am sorry to see Epperson go, I liked his design style.

I loved Gordana's dress, I am glad she won.

adree313 Posted 9 Oct 2009 , 10:07pm
post #41 of 80

christopher's was plain and simple: AWFUL. i don't know what went through his head, he's usually better than that.

i didn't hate epperson's as much as all the judges did. yes, it was wench-y but it wasn't horrific.

gordana's dress was good, but i really liked irina's. i loved the color and she did a great job with all that lace she had.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 1:19am
post #42 of 80

I had no idea this thread was going! I'm a huge project runway fan!

I thought Gordana's dress was really pretty. I loved Sherin's. But I thought Irena should have won again. I think they let Gordana win because they didn't want Irena to win 3 in a row.

I love Christopher - but that dress really was terrible this time. He needs to get his act together.

prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 3:18am
post #43 of 80

I felt so bad for Epperson this week. Heidi might have not liked the dress he made, and maybe she'd say I don't have taste, but liked it! Personally, I think there were several other looks much worse than his! Logan's was a mess and so was Nicolas's and what was Christopher thinking? I think they gave the win to Gordana because they recognized that the dress she made was a lot more complex in construction than the one Irina made. I'm not sure how much imput Heidi had in past seasons, but this season it seems like the decisions about who goes and who stays is mostly up to her. The other judges barely even get to talk.

cylstrial Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 12:05pm
post #44 of 80

Maybe because the other judges don't seem to show up very often anymore. Nina Garcia has only been there for one episode and Michael Kors has only been there a few times.

And I agree, Logan's outfit was a mess.

Do you all stay up and watch Models of the Runway too? I loved Vanessa - I wish she hadn't gone home a few weeks ago!

prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 8:00pm
post #45 of 80

I watch MotR, too (I watch it all on Lifetime's website). I thought Vanessa was a good model, but the house seems calmer without her there...or maybe that's just how the producers have edited it. I felt really bad for the blonde girl this week (can't remember her name). If Gordana really wanted to work with her, she should have picked her, whether or not she thought Althea wanted to work with her!

adree313 Posted 11 Oct 2009 , 8:30pm
post #46 of 80

i don't understand why michael and nina haven't been around. maybe they're phasing them out? i hope not!

i don't really watch models of the runway. after PR i usually head over and check out real housewives of atlanta icon_biggrin.gif

cylstrial Posted 13 Oct 2009 , 8:24pm
post #47 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by adree313

i don't understand why michael and nina haven't been around. maybe they're phasing them out? i hope not!

i don't really watch models of the runway. after PR i usually head over and check out real housewives of atlanta icon_biggrin.gif

Gotcha! Actually, I was kind of wondering myself if maybe Nina is going to turn it over to someone else. It's probably hard on them to go to CA when they live in NYC.

I guess only time will tell.

cylstrial Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 8:35pm
post #48 of 80

Did I mention that I can't wait for tomorrow's episode?

adree313 Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 9:00pm
post #49 of 80

christina aguilera! that must have been so freaking exciting for them!

cylstrial Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 9:40pm
post #50 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by adree313

christina aguilera! that must have been so freaking exciting for them!

She's the guest judge tomorrow? I had no idea! Awesome!

adree313 Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 10:57pm
post #51 of 80

oh.. i thought that's why you were excited icon_redface.gif haha. yeah, they're making an outfit for her and she's a guest judge. icon_biggrin.gif

cylstrial Posted 14 Oct 2009 , 11:03pm
post #52 of 80

LOL! No...I'm just always excited for PR. But I do think it will be a good, fun episode!

cylstrial Posted 16 Oct 2009 , 11:15am
post #53 of 80

I had to miss project runway last night. We were out of town and our hotel didn't have Lifetime! Who doesn't get Lifetime???? So I have to ignore this thread until I can see the show. Hopefully, they put it on the internet???

jo_ann Posted 16 Oct 2009 , 10:42pm
post #54 of 80

I loved Carol Hannah's dress. But why is Christopher still Here?

I like Irena's designs but the wins have definitely gone to her head. She is being so catty.

adree313 Posted 17 Oct 2009 , 12:18am
post #55 of 80

i really liked both carol hannah and althea's dresses.

i've always liked christopher and shirin, but i really feel like it was christopher's time to go. i was shocked he was allowed to stay. they've given him a lot of chances.

irina's getting so cocky and annoying. why she has it out for carol hannah, i'll never know, but the cattiness (As you said) needs to go.

jo_ann Posted 17 Oct 2009 , 12:25am
post #56 of 80

I Really think she is threatened. We decorate cakes but I have never ever put a fellow decorator down as being inferior whether here where I live or on CC. Everyone has their own style.

jo_ann Posted 17 Oct 2009 , 2:30am
post #57 of 80

Okay, I just sounded like a beotch. Sorry.

adree313 Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 2:59am
post #58 of 80

i decided to write this during judging because i always forget what i want to say about the clothes so if you haven't watched yet, don't read on!!

i LOVED irina's sweater. it just looked so warm and comfy and just SO CUTE! of course, i wouldn't wear it with the back out like that, but if it was solid, heck yeah it'd be in my closet (or on my body)!!

i guess i have taste for the ugly clothes because i would totally have worn christopher's dress, too (if it were about.. 3-5 inches longer). i agree, the color's should have been more saturated, but i thought it was cute.

nicolas: i'm with michael korrs... "greece"? no. "grease"? yes. i didn't get it. i did like the detail on the bottom of the pant, but it just was not greece.

i was kind of shocked christopher was in; he's been in the bottom so frequently lately. but i didn't think this was the dress that should send him home.

nicolas... eh. i never cared for him or his style, and this week he DEFINITELY missed the mark so: "auf wiedersehen!!"

cylstrial Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 1:05pm
post #59 of 80

Yeah! I can finally read and comment on everything because I finally caught up. So last week when they did the dress for Christina - Carol Hannah's dress was awesome! I mean it was just so chic. The feathers and the sequins - I just loved it! And I actually really liked Nickolas' dress as well. Which is unusual for me. I'm not a fan of his.

The thing is that I really love Christopher and Shirin. But I don't think that Shirin should have gone home. Although, the dress was terrible. Christopher has been in the bottom so many times.

So now on to last nights - I can't believe that Christopher survived again. But I'm not too sad to see Nickolas go home.

Irena designs and sews beautiful clothes - but she's just not very nice. I just don't like her because of her personality.

cylstrial Posted 29 Oct 2009 , 2:00am
post #60 of 80

Tomorrow is the day for Project Runway. Yeah!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%