I Smell Chutzpah

Lounge By Rylan Updated 4 Sep 2009 , 6:07pm by 3GCakes

karennayak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karennayak Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 10:40am
post #31 of 44

Why is it that you are posting about people as though somehow your posts are invisible? Starting silly speculative threads?

And why beat about the bush? If you don't like her and her posts, say so. Or else stand up for her like Indydebi and quite a few others did.

We need some straight talkers here.

Some of the last few threads you started Rylan, complaining about your own cakes, would be very different if Chutzpah was around, "telling it like it is!"

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 12:12pm
post #32 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by karennayak

Why is it that you are posting about people as though somehow your posts are invisible? Starting silly speculative threads?

And why beat about the bush? If you don't like her and her posts, say so. Or else stand up for her like Indydebi and quite a few others did.

Some of the last few threads you started Rylan, complaining about your own cakes, would be very different if Chutzpah was around, "telling it like it is!"

Where did Rylan say that she didn't like Chutzpah? What's the purpose of giving her a little finger-wagging lecture? Relax...

And I also thought that Chutzpah was back, and I say welcome back and have at it!

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 12:42pm
post #33 of 44
Quote:

EXCUSE ME? Would you please learn how to read before you can actually assume things or better yet learn how to understand? I have NOTHING against Chutzpah. NOTHING! (get it? N-O-T-H-I-N-G). I don't always agree with her but that DOESN'T mean I don't like her. The way she talk isn't my cup of tea but I TOTALLY ENJOY her in here and I'm totally glad she speaks up for herself. I love Chutzpah.
I have to admit that that I am a very straight talker and that being said, I have to say that you are so rude, judgemental and very disrespectful. You don't need to lecture me about something you just made up.

Thanks Costumeczar for having my back.

Rylan Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 12:46pm
post #34 of 44

Do you all agree that I NEVER mentioned anything about me not liking Chutzpah as a person?

Seriously, when did I say that?

costumeczar Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 12:58pm
post #35 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylan

Do you all agree that I NEVER mentioned anything about me not liking Chutzpah as a person?

You didn't, as far as I know. Don't let it bother you.

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 2:45pm
post #36 of 44

I didn't read anything like that. And I feel the exact same way about her as you do Rylan.

karennayak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karennayak Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 2:47pm
post #37 of 44

I stand by what I posted.

If you read my post correctly, I said ,"If you don't like her and her posts, say so."

If the title of your post was "Is Chutzpah back?" or something like that I would agree with you.

But to say... "I smell Chutzpah" is to me petty and childish.

I'm done here.

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 2:50pm
post #38 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylan

Nope, didn't see anything like that icon_biggrin.gif

I thought the wording of the title of the thread was pretty cute, not mean or anything.

And Chutzpah is fun...she's like a pickle slice in the middle of a cupcake...her posts are a tart little bit of reality in the middle of all of our sugary sweetness.

kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelleym Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 3:57pm
post #39 of 44

I would not appreciate a pickle in a cupcake. icon_confused.gif

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 4:10pm
post #40 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelleym

I would not appreciate a pickle in a cupcake. icon_confused.gif

Stinky, sweet and tart all at the same time--Mostly sweet though huh

Very Chutzpah!

costumeczar Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 4:13pm
post #41 of 44
Quote:

If you read my post correctly, I said ,"If you don't like her and her posts, say so."

If the title of your post was "Is Chutzpah back?" or something like that I would agree with you.

I'm done here.

"I smell..." (put whatever here) is just an expression that means you sense something. They're always saying "I smell Oscar" when they talk about movies on tv. It's not meant in a derogatory manner when I've seen that expression used. Just means that you thnk something is up.

Rylan Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 4:55pm
post #42 of 44
Quote:

I'm done here.

I'm not sure where you are from but from where I live, this is such a normal expression and I've used it in an unchildish manner.

You know what, I will take this response with class and not even post another response to your insulting, judgemental and innacurate replies.

Have a nice day, get a coffee and read a book (I suggest you read the book about Idioms, Analogies, Metaphors and Similes)

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 5:50pm
post #43 of 44

this post needs to be shut down...i don't like where it's headed.

this site started as a cake site and it's getting to be a cat site.

3GCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
3GCakes Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 6:07pm
post #44 of 44

I always wondered what happened to Chutzpah...but I never knew who to ask.

I miss that picture in her avatar. It just matched her posts so well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%