September Cookie Club?

Baking By cinderspritzer Updated 5 Oct 2009 , 4:00pm by cinderspritzer

Elise87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elise87 Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 4:00am
post #31 of 37

Cute cookies everyone thumbs_up.gif

I totally forgot out the cookie club till the post was revived the other day, but hey it's still september right lol

I was making some cookies today and had some left over dough so i
decided to join in the fun and did GeminiRJ's 'Lobster in a Pot'.....the poor little fella lol

Anyway here's my attempt although the outlines i think are a little too thick but oh well.

Thanks GeminiRJ icon_smile.gif
LL

Elise87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elise87 Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 11:36am
post #32 of 37

........just realised I forgot to say I love GeminiRJ's cookies too icon_biggrin.gif

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 9:02pm
post #33 of 37

I ran out of time due to an unexpected circumstance, but I want to throw in my two cents of how much I love Gemini's cookies! icon_biggrin.gif

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 30 Sep 2009 , 10:56pm
post #34 of 37

It's been a treat to see all of the cookies, and you're all too nice with the comments. I just finished 182 cookie favors for my niece's wedding, and though I'm definitely "cookied-out" for a few days, I've already got some new ideas I want to give a whirl. The only problem is finding the time.

kneadacookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kneadacookie Posted 1 Oct 2009 , 1:06am
post #35 of 37

oh man, i have been wanting for so long to try these cookies. i had the hardest time trying to find the mini m&m's. so i figured i'd pipe the gumballs. the only color i had enough of was white, so i thought well i'll just pipe them all white and paint them....huge mistake. what a mess these turned out to be. susan...you make it look so easy.
i LOVE your cookies so much. i'm glad we got to even do a little tribute to the fabulous Gemini!!!!!
LL

kneadacookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kneadacookie Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 2:31pm
post #36 of 37

anyone up for October????

cinderspritzer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cinderspritzer Posted 5 Oct 2009 , 4:00pm
post #37 of 37

Sure. I'll go start a new thread.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%