Need Help On A Name (Merging Business's)

Business By FH_Cakes Updated 31 Aug 2009 , 5:04pm by Bluehue

FH_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FH_Cakes Posted 31 Aug 2009 , 4:35pm
post #1 of 2

A friend of mine and I both do cakes...However we have a great idea to sell sugar flowers, cupcake onlays and more at our local Holiday Bazaars this year. I want to provide business cards but we each have our own operation, so we need to merge together on this and make one business name/card... Here's some ideas I came up with...What do you think?

Sugar N Spice
Sweeties
Sugar Addicts
Sugar Mama's
Sugar Bliss

1 reply
Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 31 Aug 2009 , 5:04pm
post #2 of 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FH_Cakes

A friend of mine and I both do cakes...However we have a great idea to sell sugar flowers, cupcake onlays and more at our local Holiday Bazaars this year. I want to provide business cards but we each have our own operation, so we need to merge together on this and make one business name/card... Here's some ideas I came up with...What do you think?

Sugar N Spice.....No, sounds to little girlish.
Sweeties.......I don't like this one - sounds like you sell *lollies*Sugar Addicts.....LOL - thats a good play on words. thumbs_up.gif
Sugar Mama's....Mama over here (australia) is for older women - icon_confused.gif so unless your that age - i wouldn't go there - icon_redface.gif
Sugar Bliss.....hmmmmm, could work - or you could turn it around and have Blissfully Sugar./b].

OR, what about just .........SUGAR or SUGARED
Have it written in black on a white card - could look smart yet bold -
It would surely make the statement you are hoping for - with maybe a black flower on the front of the card

Best of luck with your new adventure - thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif
Don't forget to come back and update us on what you decide.

SUGAR/SUGARED - yes, uncomplicated, not tooo little girlie, not tooo old -
very suitable.

Bluehue icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%