Any Last Minute Advice??

Business By Michelle104 Updated 31 Aug 2009 , 4:06pm by LaBellaFlor

Michelle104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michelle104 Posted 31 Aug 2009 , 2:35pm
post #1 of 4

My health inspector is coming on thursday morning and I'm trying to make sure that I have all my ducks in a row... icon_lol.gif Can anyone think of anything that I should make sure to check that I have done before he comes? I'm planning on opening my shop the weekend after labor day! Nervous, anxious, excited.....a little nauscious (SP?) icon_confused.gificon_redface.gificon_cry.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gificon_eek.gif

3 replies
myslady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
myslady Posted 31 Aug 2009 , 3:36pm
post #2 of 4

the only think I can think of is a refridgerator thermometer.

Sending cake fairies your way. icon_smile.gif

luvbugcreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvbugcreations Posted 31 Aug 2009 , 3:53pm
post #3 of 4

Hi

How are you today? I am by profession a General Manager of a 150 Seat restaurant. All I can tell you is do not be nervous. The only have a job to do. You want to build a good repor with them. Answer their questions honestly if you have a problem they will let you know and normally you can correct it then or they give you time. things to make sure of thermometers in all refrigoration every one including freezers make sure everything is labled and in date. nothing on the floor everything has to be at least 6 inches off the floor, make sure sinks are labled 3-bay hand ect. make sure all licsenses are in plain view hanging on the wall all in 1 area. the rest is pretty much common housekeeping it must be spotless oh and dont forget brooms and mops must be hung up not on floor or in bucket no standing water also make sure you have a msds sheet as well for all products used.

good luck
Kerri

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 31 Aug 2009 , 4:06pm
post #4 of 4

Good luck & Congratulations!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%