My 1St Traditional Wedding Cake- Just Sharing!

Decorating By candoo Updated 1 Sep 2009 , 12:31pm by candoo

candoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
candoo Posted 31 Aug 2009 , 1:29am
post #1 of 7

Hey all!
The servers were down right after I uploaded the pic of my 1st traditional wedding cakeicon_sad.gif Sooo it hasn't gotten hardly any views, and I really wanted to share! It was for my aunt, and she told me I could do anything I wanted- just make it pretty! How often do we get that kind of request for a wedding cake?!?!? I patterned it after one of tonedna's cakes. Of course it's nowhere nearly as good as Edna's, but my aunt was very pleased! And I was too actually! I know it's not perfect, but I kept waiting on the cake disaster to happen and it never did! LOL! Wedding cakes make me so nervous!

6 replies
debster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debster Posted 31 Aug 2009 , 1:38am
post #2 of 7

I looked at your cake and it's nice, I couldnt' comment because you don't have it set for people to. Go to your profile page and add where people can comment on your pictures. That will help you to know what people are thinking. Good luck learning the computer that's the ruff part for me on here.

candoo Posted 31 Aug 2009 , 2:39am
post #3 of 7

debster- Thanks so much! I guess the website was messing up, b/c my comment are on- (I wouldn't know how to change it if they were off!) Several others have left comments- like I say, I guess the site must've had a glitch for a little while! Sorry!

sugarandslice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarandslice Posted 31 Aug 2009 , 2:57am
post #4 of 7

You're cake looks awesome. Really great job!!
icon_biggrin.gif

candoo Posted 31 Aug 2009 , 3:00am
post #5 of 7

thanks!!!!!!!

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 31 Aug 2009 , 9:12pm
post #6 of 7

You do some very nice, very neat work. Congrats on a great job making your aunt happy icon_smile.gif

candoo Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 12:31pm
post #7 of 7

Thank you Kakeladi!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%