Where To Find Sps In Uk?

Decorating By venuscakes Updated 3 Sep 2009 , 6:34am by jennicita

venuscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
venuscakes Posted 29 Aug 2009 , 1:46pm
post #1 of 4


I have to make a 4 tier wedding cake soon and I am a little concewrned that it will not be sturdy enough

I have seen the Single Plate System on American websites that makes sturdy platforms for each tier

Have a look here http://www.bakingshop.com/weddingcakes/cakestand.htm

Does anyone know where I can get this in the UK or does anyone have any tips for a similar system?



3 replies
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 2 Sep 2009 , 3:31pm
post #2 of 4

It doesn't look good. icon_sad.gif

Here's another thread on decorating supplies in UK:
(Everything but SPS.)



brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 2 Sep 2009 , 7:52pm
post #3 of 4

you cant. although maybe a place would order it in for you, if they order other american stuff? mmm...
there is a german site that has it, if you can understand it... that will be my approach, if i decide to order it, and asking suppliers in the uk nicely doesnt work!
i think this post has the site in it http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-648235-germany.html

jennicita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennicita Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 6:34am
post #4 of 4

The site in Germany is http://www.cake-company.de/shop/index.php?cat=c68_Stecksystem-SPS.html
(this will take you directly to the SPS elements)

If you need any help with the German, let me know. Unfortunately I haven't found anyplace else for the SPS system around here.


Quote by @%username% on %date%