Heat Or Hot Gun For Pulling Sugar Pieces

Sugar Work By garitee113 Updated 1 Sep 2009 , 3:28am by backermeister

garitee113 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
garitee113 Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 7:57pm
post #1 of 2

it was used instead of a warm box by a cheff because is more easy to carry and to give public demostration on sugar art. Its similar as a dryer hair .We have to keep it near the piece of sugar reciently melted , then you put sugar on silpat ,you work it and to keep it hot you put near the hot gun . i dont know its name. prove it.good luck!!

1 reply
backermeister Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
backermeister Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 3:28am
post #2 of 2

This is called a heat gun and can be purchased at home repair stores in the paint depart. Best to buy one that is 3000 watts not 1000.hth icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%