Aww, I'm Such A Girl!

Lounge By ccr03 Updated 26 Aug 2009 , 9:08pm by ccr03

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 24 Aug 2009 , 5:10pm
post #1 of 13

I'm feeling giddy/girly, so I figured I'd share icon_smile.gif

I went to a concert last night and afterwards ran into an old college friend. I remember having a crush on him back then and it just made me smile to see him.

icon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gif

12 replies
kellyanne1981 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellyanne1981 Posted 24 Aug 2009 , 7:30pm
post #2 of 13

bless icon_smile.gif

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 24 Aug 2009 , 10:42pm
post #3 of 13

This isn't the guy from Mexico is it? Hoping it is, hoping it is............ icon_lol.gif

mrspriss0912 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrspriss0912 Posted 24 Aug 2009 , 11:01pm
post #4 of 13

How sweet !! icon_smile.gif Hope it works out

ccr03 Posted 25 Aug 2009 , 4:07pm
post #5 of 13

dkelly - lol, omg I can't believe you still remember! No, it's not. I'm still working up the nerve to call his sister (who is here) and try to get more information out of her.

This is another guy. We were friends in college, but hung out with different but have very similiar backgrounds and such.

Man, I'm all smiles now.

Deb_ Posted 25 Aug 2009 , 5:20pm
post #6 of 13

How could I forget that story you told, it gave me goosebumps!!

See, every time you think of him it makes you happy.........call his sister, I know you won't regret it.

Good luck.......I'm sending you positive happy vibes all the way from Massachusetts! icon_biggrin.gif

ccr03 Posted 25 Aug 2009 , 5:45pm
post #7 of 13

omg Deb, you are so making me blush/laugh/smile.

Check it out though - his sister was always 'rooting' for us and even though she was older than me, was a good friend. Well, when she got married I didn't realize she moved here until last year. I saw at a party talked and that was pretty much it. THIS year I did a cake for this lady and that lady's mom is her SIL. So that's how I would be able to get in touch with her.

I think I'm gonna have to call now - I don't want to disappoint you icon_biggrin.gif

Deb_ Posted 25 Aug 2009 , 5:50pm
post #8 of 13

You see it's fate.......you made a cake for a lady and her Mom is his Sister's SIL.

Yeah, that's no coincidence.....that's a sign! icon_biggrin.gif

ccr03 Posted 25 Aug 2009 , 6:57pm
post #9 of 13

Deb, if you don't mind me asking, how oldish are you? icon_wink.gif

You've mentioned you have teenagers, and I really hope to always believe in love like you seem to do!

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 1:54am
post #10 of 13

That is so sweet. If I can have more than one man, I'd have 6. One from every continent and a pet polar bear from Antartica.

Deb_ Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 2:17am
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccr03

Deb, if you don't mind me asking, how oldish are you? icon_wink.gif

You've mentioned you have teenagers, and I really hope to always believe in love like you seem to do!

Heck no I don't mind you asking my age it's only a #, I'm 46. My kids are almost 21 and 19.

I guess you'd say I'm definitely a believer in love, romance and soul mates. I met my DH when I was 16, and the thought of him still makes my heart flutter.

I wish that kind of love for everyone!

Rylan............you crack me up! icon_lol.gif

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 1:00pm
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylan

That is so sweet. If I can have more than one man, I'd have 6. One from every continent and a pet polar bear from Antartica.

You're so naughty icon_razz.gif

ccr03 Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 9:08pm
post #13 of 13

aww, deb! See? That is what love is about!!! I need to remind myself that ppl. still believe in love and I'm not the only one. (Long story, but my dumb-butt of a sister made me lose faith for a while.)

I think I'll call tonight to get the sister's number.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%