My Cakeballs ;o)

Decorating By jovigirl Updated 24 Aug 2009 , 6:14pm by jovigirl

jovigirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jovigirl Posted 24 Aug 2009 , 3:40pm
post #1 of 5

I just wanted to extend a thank you to everyone who posted something about cakeballs, I made some differents ones this past weekend for my FIL retirement party & they were a big hit, I made the apple pie ones, actually my hubby said they smelt like pumpkin pie...
& I also made choccolate hazelnut ones, soooo good...
For the chocolate ones I made chocolate cake, crumbled it up, used melted nutella for the binder, dip it on chocolate & rolled it in roasted peanuts!!! So, so , so good!!! I also didn't refrigerate these as we ate then the same day ;o)
For the apple pie ones, I made white cake & used applesauce & graham crumbs as the binder & rolled it in cinnamon sugar, also delicious!!!
I had also made chocolate dipped strawberries & mini blueberry raisin bran muffin topped with lemon cream soo easy & delicious as well ;o)
Just thought I'd share my experience as you have all been soo helpful... ;o)

4 replies
JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 24 Aug 2009 , 5:09pm
post #2 of 5

Those sound YUMMY!!!!

Jen icon_smile.gif

2SchnauzerLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2SchnauzerLady Posted 24 Aug 2009 , 5:13pm
post #3 of 5

STOP - You are making me hungry and I just had lunch!!!!!!!!! (wiping the drool off my keyboard)
If those recipies aren't on this site - you should do a page of Cake ball variations!

mjk350 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjk350 Posted 24 Aug 2009 , 6:10pm
post #4 of 5

Wow, now you have me wanting to make cakeballs. Those sound so yummy. I will give your ideas a try. thumbs_up.gif

jovigirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jovigirl Posted 24 Aug 2009 , 6:14pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTFundraiser

STOP - You are making me hungry and I just had lunch!!!!!!!!! (wiping the drool off my keyboard)
If those recipies aren't on this site - you should do a page of Cake ball variations!

I found them here some where, but just tweaked them a bit...

It was just a good 1st experience ;o) You must try it if you haven't before ;o)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%