Utah Cakers - Been To Orson Gygi?

Decorating By mrsclox Updated 21 Aug 2009 , 7:25pm by asmith

mrsclox Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsclox Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 1:01am
post #1 of 4

If you haven't been to Orson Gygi, you are missing out! It's my new favorite store! They have more kitchen stuff than you could ever imagine and more cake stuff than I have ever seen in one place. I was like a kid in a candy store! It's on 3500 S 300 W. Go!

3 replies
saffronica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saffronica Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 7:31am
post #2 of 4

I used to shop there all the time when we lived in SLC, and I really miss it. The only cake supplies you can get in St. George are Wilton. I buy good quality chocolate there, too (usually Callebaut -- again, not available in St. George). My sister-in-law, my mother-in-law, and her best friend have all started asking me to pick up chocolate for them when we visit. In fact, we just arrived in SLC a few hours ago, and I'm almost as excited to go to Orson Gygi as I am to see my parents!

mommapaul3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommapaul3 Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 7:04pm
post #3 of 4

Love love love Orson Gygi. It's about the only place you can get non-Wilton supplies anymore in Utah without ordering online.

asmith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
asmith Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 7:25pm
post #4 of 4

So excited to hear about this store. I will be in SLC next week for school clothes, hopefully I'll have enough $ left to stop there too!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%