Geminirj

Baking By auntbeesbaking Updated 31 Aug 2009 , 11:29pm by luv2bake6

auntbeesbaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntbeesbaking Posted 17 Aug 2009 , 6:18pm
post #1 of 7

It is with great sadness that I read GeminiRJ won't be able to be with us the way she used to be due to a new job and no internet access. As President of her Fan Club, icon_lol.gifI have often thought she should make a video, publish a cookie book and hold classes across America. (Can you tell I think she is awesome and amazing?!) icon_biggrin.gif Oh, I just remembered, her Easter Egg Cookies she did I thought should be made into cookie magnets! Cookie magnets I've seen in certain catalogs have NOTHING on her!! I have more thoughts too but I'll save them for a "production meeting between me, myself and I." icon_wink.gif

If any of you CC's are even remotely interested, I would be curious to know that before I seriously start looking into these options and try to talk her into themI thumbs_up.gif (It would be fun to have a cookie video from ALL the cookie decorator's I admire from this site in 1 video! So many of you have the most AMAZING talent!!)

Keep baking, GeminiRJ and save those pics for when you can upload them! Please give all of us a "heads up" in the forum, okay?

God Bless!

6 replies
JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 17 Aug 2009 , 6:59pm
post #2 of 7

I would DEFINITELY buy the video. So, yes, start twisting her arm!!! . . . Oh, wait, don't twist too hard or she won't be able to make those gorgeous cookies icon_wink.gif

cindy58 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy58 Posted 17 Aug 2009 , 7:01pm
post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntbeesbaking

It is with great sadness that I read GeminiRJ won't be able to be with us the way she used to be due to a new job and no internet access. As President of her Fan Club, icon_lol.gifI have often thought she should make a video, publish a cookie book and hold classes across America.

Those all sound like good ideas!

FullMoonRanch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FullMoonRanch Posted 17 Aug 2009 , 7:36pm
post #4 of 7

Well I will sure miss GeminiRJ! icon_cry.gif As a new cookie maker she has been so helpful. I would buy her book/video! I wish her luck in her new job! icon_biggrin.gif

Lisa187 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa187 Posted 28 Aug 2009 , 7:28pm
post #5 of 7

I too will miss GeminiRJ's work. This is the first time I have ever posted a reply to the forums, I usually lurk but this has brought me out. GeminiRJ you are a very talented cookie artist who is always willing to share your designs and sketches. I know that I and others have been blessed by them. I pray that God opens up the widows of heaven and rains down blessings upon your life. Remember when one door closes another is opened up. So when God opens up that door for that video/book walk through it. I will definitely buy one!

Be Blessed.

Lisa T icon_smile.gif

cinderspritzer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cinderspritzer Posted 31 Aug 2009 , 7:58pm
post #6 of 7

I'd buy a book for sure! I adore her work!

luv2bake6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv2bake6 Posted 31 Aug 2009 , 11:29pm
post #7 of 7

I'll miss her too!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%