Looking For The "lacy" Leaf Cutters

Decorating By LSar40

LSar40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LSar40 Posted 16 Aug 2009 , 9:45pm
post #1 of 1


does anyone know where I can get those "lacy" looking leaf cutters, people are using them for a feathery look, I've seen them in magizines, but cant seem to find them on line.

Thanks for your help in advance!!


0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%