55Th Birthday Cake - Senior Citizen

Decorating By cakes4ck Updated 14 Aug 2009 , 10:22pm by sugarlicious

cakes4ck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes4ck Posted 14 Aug 2009 , 9:34pm
post #1 of 4

My mom is turning 55 in 2 days and I decided I was going to do a senior citizen birthday cake for her. It is a joke between us as a couple of years ago, I miscalculated her birthday and thought she was 55 and was going to have her purchase something to get a discount. Anyhow, she informed me she would be 55 and could do that now.
My husband said to do a discount card card or something like that. I can't find anything like that on here. Any suggestions? Or a different idea?
Thanks
Christy

3 replies
Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 14 Aug 2009 , 9:48pm
post #2 of 4

tease me about my age, and I beat you with my cane! (a cane of course)

---

I am NOT a senior citizen -- I'm a teenage with lots of experience (and aches, and pains, and failing hearing and failing eyesight) --- hearing aid! glasses, bottle of ben gaye, heating pad, bottle of a pain reliever

(ps -- I'm 56! and I am NOT a senior citizen! yet -- that's 60! or more)
--
firm believer in the "Peter Pan Principle" -- I may grow old, but I REFUSE to grow up!

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 14 Aug 2009 , 9:48pm
post #3 of 4

Social security card?
A grandma in a rocking chair? I have pic of this in my pic gallery.

sugarlicious Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarlicious Posted 14 Aug 2009 , 10:22pm
post #4 of 4

I always liked the "Maxine" cakes for funny senior cakes like this one http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1290337 , type "maxine" in the search box here at cakecentral and you will get lots of photos of maxine cakes that members have made icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%