Edna, I Love You!

Lounge By Mug-a-Bug Updated 12 Aug 2009 , 11:54pm by nannie

Mug-a-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mug-a-Bug Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 2:33am
post #1 of 5

I just joined cakecentral and am so excited to see you! I LOVE your cakes, they are so beautiful. I watch your youtube videos all the time (especially the smooth buttercream one). My husband always says "There's Edna again" icon_smile.gif

I think you should make an instructional video. I really look forward to being able to hear your advice and the advice of all the other pros icon_smile.gif

4 replies
Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 4:57am
post #2 of 5

Edna is beautiful and talented.

JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 11:46am
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylan

Edna is beautiful and talented.

And don't forget generous for sharing her expertise for free!! icon_smile.gif

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 12:34pm
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinCityCakes

I just joined cakecentral and am so excited to see you! I LOVE your cakes, they are so beautiful. I watch your youtube videos all the time (especially the smooth buttercream one). My husband always says "There's Edna again" icon_smile.gif

Funny, my husband always says "She's HOT"!! LOL!

All kidding aside, Edna is definitely one of the most generous professionals on this site.........her youtube videos are so valuable.

She's always willing to help out a cake buddy whenever she can......and as someone else said, she does all of these videos for FREE!

That says a lot about the type of person she is.......WE LOVE EDNA..WE LOVE EDNA...WE LOVE EDNA!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

nannie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nannie Posted 12 Aug 2009 , 11:54pm
post #5 of 5

amen

Her calla lily vid is the bomb icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%