Grex Airbrush = Awesome!

Decorating By Loucinda Updated 11 Aug 2009 , 12:17am by Loucinda

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 10 Aug 2009 , 6:01pm
post #1 of 4

Does anyone else have this type of airbrush? I just bought one at ICES and I LOVE it. I have always had issues with the control of my Badger one - and I tried this one out at ICES and decided to get it. The ease of use is unbelievable. The regulator is built in and so easy to use you can take the air pressure to nothing or full bore on it. You can write so precise with it you could sign a check using it! They sold me the connectors to use with my badge compressor - no high pressure to just use THEIR stuff. It was pricey, but man, it is worth it IMO. (and it has a 6 year warranty on it)
Here is the website for the company....I got the Tritium TS - you can put the cup on either side and it swivels AND has a cover (no more spilled colors!!)

http://www.grexusa.com/grexairbrush/prod_type.php5?prod_type=Tritium.TS

3 replies
sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 10 Aug 2009 , 10:34pm
post #2 of 4

umm, i really like the look of this airbrush. I like the pistol hold, sometimes pulling back that little lever can make my finger cramp, so the pistol hold is very appealing. How much is it? i also like that you could change the size of the cups on top. I may have to look into this one a bit further. thanks for sharing your great find from ICES this year.

neelycharmed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
neelycharmed Posted 10 Aug 2009 , 10:51pm
post #3 of 4

could be my next purchase!

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 12:17am
post #4 of 4

You can get them cheaper than I did at ICES - Dick BLicks carries them - check the link where it says dealers - it was $30 less there than what I paid for it, but I really didn't care, I am so thrilled with it! I bought the adapter for the Badger air hose instead of buying the hose that goes with it. After I got home with it, my DH told me to go ahead and order the hose and the other size tips that you can get for it! (did I say how much I love him too??) thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif It really does work like a dream.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%