Editting My Photos, Getting Critical Error Msg

Decorating By ranbel Updated 8 Aug 2009 , 5:47pm by Doug

ranbel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ranbel Posted 8 Aug 2009 , 2:39pm
post #1 of 5

Hi all,

I tried to edit some of my photo with a new watermark photo, but I am getting a critical error msg. No explaination, it just says critical error.

Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong or are watermark pictures not permitted?

4 replies
Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 8 Aug 2009 , 2:44pm
post #2 of 5

CC problem, not "you" problem (right there with you, got a few to fix myself)

been like this since the computer servers got in a total snit when Jackie & Heath went on their honeymoon and didn't take the servers with them. So temperamental -- reminds you of a 2-year-old child!

(what you went to MAUI and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!???)

---

they're working on it and whole bunch of other stuff too. Patience, please.

---

ranbel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ranbel Posted 8 Aug 2009 , 3:09pm
post #3 of 5

Thanks Doug, patients I do have with a very very very active 6yr old son. And trust me when I say, 3 verys are not even enough.

Have a wonderful day cc'ers.

kimsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimsmom Posted 8 Aug 2009 , 4:56pm
post #4 of 5

That happened when I tried to edit a photo as well.

After 5 tries I noticed when I hit the browse button the select file option was on *all files* so I tried changing it to *pictures* (jpeg, png etc.) and it worked.

I don't know why, ( I don't know anything about computers) and I don't know if that is what is keeping your's from going through, but thought I'd put it out there. Maybe it will help until they fix the glitch.

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 8 Aug 2009 , 5:47pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimsmom

That happened when I tried to edit a photo as well.

After 5 tries I noticed when I hit the browse button the select file option was on *all files* so I tried changing it to *pictures* (jpeg, png etc.) and it worked.

I don't know why, ( I don't know anything about computers) and I don't know if that is what is keeping your's from going through, but thought I'd put it out there. Maybe it will help until they fix the glitch.

gets curiouser and curiouser -- I just tried your suggestion -- but didn't get an option for the image formats -- only ALL FILES (using FireFox)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%