Need Help Turning Mickey Cake Into Minnie

Decorating By BAP1055 Updated 7 Aug 2009 , 2:38pm by Dalicha

BAP1055 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BAP1055 Posted 7 Aug 2009 , 4:00am
post #1 of 3

I have the 1995 Wilton Full Body cake pan of Mickey standing with his right hand stretched out and his left hand on his hip. I need to convert it to Minnie Mouse. Know what to do just need ideas or pictures on how to do it. Not that experienced so need simply conversions. Making it this weekend so HELLLLP!!

2 replies
BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 7 Aug 2009 , 1:15pm
post #2 of 3

I have not made one but I have the pan and looked at it to do what you are asking. If you are covering it in stars I have no idea but if you use fondant to make her dress and shoes you should be ok. Just take some paper and lay the instruction sheet under it then draw minnie ontop of it so you know what you are going to have to cut out in fondant. I dont do the stars. I allways use pieces of fondant to cover the shapes. I am sorry it is so late in the game and I hope this helps.

Dalicha Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dalicha Posted 7 Aug 2009 , 2:38pm
post #3 of 3

Don't worry if you don't use foundant just draw the dress with your outline color to creat the new shape for the clothes. the outline don't have to perfect at the begineng it's just to give you the vision of how maybe will be look and then start piping star all over it. you can go to my photos i have there 3 diferent cakes with the pirates pan of wilton. Have the pirates, Pablo Marmol (Flinstons), and a militar man all the same pan. Well i hope whit this you can work out this cake it's not that difficult you'll see if you have any questions just ask.... always thankfull to help...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%