Charm City Cakes And Thinkgeek

Decorating By emrldsky Updated 14 Aug 2009 , 7:55pm by emrldsky

emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 7:38pm
post #1 of 8

I follow ThinkGeek (thinkgeek.com) on Twitter and right now they are meeting at Charm City Cakes because they (CCC) are making ThinkGeek's 10-year anniversary cake. icon_biggrin.gif

I'm hoping that this ends up on a future episode. Two of my favorite things together in one: cake decorating and geek gadgets. icon_biggrin.gif

The last tweet from ThinkGeek states that they are helping CCC with their LED needs.

7 replies
PinkZiab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkZiab Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 8:28pm
post #2 of 8

Awesome... I also LOVE Think Geek... and my boyfriend, well the first thing he ever bought for me (about 2 weeks after we met) was a t-shirt from thinkgeek.com that says "I <3 my geek" lol

GenGen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GenGen Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 8:40pm
post #3 of 8

help a "cake sister" out lol what is think geek? i don't even use twitter that much.

(((this is my twitter url if anyone wants- http://twitter.com/Gen_Gen))))

(((i'm also on facebook-= Gail Fetch Hengen))))

emrldsky Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 1:41am
post #4 of 8

ThinkGeek is a Web site that sells all types of geek-related merchandise.

My first ThinkGeek items that I received were in 2000, for my birthday from a friend in Virginia. He bought me a "Chicks dig Unix" tshirt, a clear-glass mug with the caffeine molecule on it, and a small stuff Tux beanie (Tux is called the Linux Penguin).

PinkZiab: I also have that tshirt. icon_biggrin.gif

Jadeis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jadeis Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 2:47am
post #5 of 8

I have the "I <3 my geek" shirt and also the "geek inside" with the Intel logo. icon_wink.gif (Can't wear the second shirt anymore, but it was fun when I was preggo!)

ChimbleySweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChimbleySweets Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 4:58pm
post #6 of 8

I hope it makes it on an episode too! that would be too neat icon_smile.gif

mandyloo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandyloo Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 5:20pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by emrldsky

I follow ThinkGeek (thinkgeek.com) on Twitter and right now they are meeting at Charm City Cakes because they (CCC) are making ThinkGeek's 10-year anniversary cake. icon_biggrin.gif

I'm hoping that this ends up on a future episode. Two of my favorite things together in one: cake decorating and geek gadgets. icon_biggrin.gif

The last tweet from ThinkGeek states that they are helping CCC with their LED needs.

That would be awesome! I hope it makes it to an episode soon! I <3 thinkgeek

emrldsky Posted 14 Aug 2009 , 7:55pm
post #8 of 8

Here is thinkgeek's photo of the cake. I think it's AWESOME!

http://twitpic.com/dsc41

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%