Problems Emailing Pictures Of Cakes...

Decorating By cocobean Updated 6 Aug 2009 , 2:13pm by ChefDePatisserie

cocobean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocobean Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 2:42am
post #1 of 4

I found a few pictures of cakes I would like to email to a friend. She says she gets a notice that, "a friend would like her to see a cake picture on cc" but then there is no picture there for her to see. Anyone else having problems with this? I've done it before and not had any problems. icon_confused.gif

3 replies
BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 10:35pm
post #2 of 4

I think there are just some issues at this time on the site. I would wait a day or so and try again. Or you could save them to your favorites and allow her to sign on and look at them there. HTH>

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 5 Aug 2009 , 10:39pm
post #3 of 4

Are you emailing pics or the links? Do they have to log in to CC to see the pics (via a link)?

I copy the photo into a word document (can get quite a few on one page), then email the word document to them. This helps me with brides because I keep the Word Doc in their electronic folder....easy to know which photos I sent them.

ChefDePatisserie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChefDePatisserie Posted 6 Aug 2009 , 2:13pm
post #4 of 4

Not sure if this helps, but...

There is a tool called Jing (website is http://www.jingproject.com/) and with this you can take screenshots very easily. The tool automatically uploads the images to the internet and tells you the link to the image.

All you need to do is send the link to your friend and she can view the image. I use it often, so let me know if you need help.

Keiko

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%