Anyone Seen A Wilton Look-Book Baby?

Decorating By emiyeric Updated 2 Aug 2009 , 9:10pm by emiyeric

emiyeric Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emiyeric Posted 1 Aug 2009 , 10:19pm
post #1 of 3

A friend of mine is having her daughter-in-law's baby shower soon, and saw a cake somewhere which I swear I've seen in a Wilton look-book or something along those lines. It's basically two rounds positioned next to each other, which are covered in fondant to look like a baby's head and a baby's body with a diaper. I know I've seen a couple of these on this site, but I've been looking through my books to see if I can find the original, and just can't. Anybody recognize the sound of this? I don't generally enjoy just making pre-made designs ... I would much rather incorporate ideas from other people and make something up myself ... but I can't even find the original anyway, heehee icon_smile.gif. Please let me know if anybody knows what I'm talking about! Thanks for your help!

-Emi.

2 replies
nissi01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nissi01 Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 12:37am
post #2 of 3

This is the Naturally curly cake from the wilton web site. its kinda like the cake you described. Hope this helps

Denise
LL

emiyeric Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emiyeric Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 9:10pm
post #3 of 3

I think that's the one she wants, thanks for your help! Not excited about the pre-fabricated feel of it, but she fell in love with it at this other party, and has her heart set on it ... maybe I can talk her into at least making it some wild and crazy flavor combination and get y creative kicks that way icon_wink.gif.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%