Sugarshack's (Sharon Zambito) Dvd Question.....????

Decorating By Mikel79 Updated 31 Jul 2009 , 1:36pm by Mikel79

Mikel79 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mikel79 Posted 31 Jul 2009 , 12:54pm
post #1 of 3

Hi all!!

I have several of her DVD's. They are amazing!! I wanted to purchase her "Flawless Fondant" DVD. But, I was reading the description of her "Totally Topsy Turvey" DVD and it states she shows 2 methods on how to cover a cake with fondant. The only reason why I want the FF DVD is to see how she covers cake with fondant. Does the TTT DVD go in GREAT detail on how to cover a REGULAR ROUND cake??? Does the TTT DVD only show how she covers Topsey Turvey cakes??? Or, should I stick with the FF DVD if I want a good detail on how this is done.

Thank you in advance....
=)

2 replies
SouthernSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SouthernSugar Posted 31 Jul 2009 , 1:29pm
post #2 of 3

On the Flawless fondant DVD she covers rounds, squares, hexagons and petals as well as showing how to correct common flaws. The topsy turvey is a great video but focuses on that style of cake and how to deal with applying fondant to it. From what you are describing that you are looking for you really want the FF video. You are going to want the TT too but if you can only get the one go for FF.

Mikel79 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mikel79 Posted 31 Jul 2009 , 1:36pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks for your help SouthernSugar!! I am just know getting down "regular" shape cakes..=) I will wait on the Topsy turvey for another time..

=)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%