Husband Turning 40!

Decorating By Miffy Updated 31 Jul 2009 , 12:18am by Miffy

Miffy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Miffy Posted 30 Jul 2009 , 1:01pm
post #1 of 4

Would really like to make my hubby a great cake for his bday. He loves coffee, cycling and work (financial planner). This will be the first cake I have made for him and I would like it to be special. Any ideas would be appreciated.

3 replies
Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 30 Jul 2009 , 1:56pm
post #2 of 4

why do I see a cyclist with the paper open to the stock market tables laid out across the handle bars and instead of a water bottle holder, a coffee mug/cup holder?

of course it could be a laptop instead of a newspaper

and it could be one of those silly hats that lets you put cans of drinks in holders and then drink through a tube that gets put in each can. in this case take-out coffee cups.

Moniquea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Moniquea Posted 30 Jul 2009 , 1:56pm
post #3 of 4

Well a mocha frosting with a chocolate cake might work... As far as design that's up to what you are up to.

I have an idea of a sculpted coffee cup with printed images of a cycler and news paper/stock graphs on the side icon_smile.gif

HTH icon_biggrin.gif

Miffy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Miffy Posted 31 Jul 2009 , 12:18am
post #4 of 4

Thanks for the idea Doug. Would you like to make it for me!!!! I wish I had the skill to do that, but I love the idea of coffee in the drink holder. Will try to work something out along that line. Thanks

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%