Fondarific

Decorating By Tammy21122 Updated 28 Jul 2009 , 12:20am by BeeBoos-8599_

Tammy21122 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tammy21122 Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 6:46pm
post #1 of 4

Hello out there! I am trying to get some feed back on using Fondarific. I bought some to cover a cake and had problems with it sticking to my work surface. I tried everything to get it to not stick short of making it too greasy and ultimately had to throw it away icon_cry.gif

If any one has had better luck please let me know what you did because it definitely tastes great and I would like to use it but didn't have any luck....

Thank you all for your help! icon_lol.gif

3 replies
BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 27 Jul 2009 , 11:25pm
post #2 of 4

Did you call the company? I had issues with my first batch and they actually replaced it. I mailed mine back so they coauld see if there was something wrong with it. If you warmed it in the microwave you could have done it for to long. If you colored one of the fruit flavors that may have been the problem. The citric acid in the fruit flavors does something odd when coloring it and makes it to sticky. The color also does not blend well. I know these are issues they are working on but after talking to them about my problems I came away with tips that make it extremely easy to use. Call them. They are awsome ladies.

Tammy21122 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tammy21122 Posted 28 Jul 2009 , 12:06am
post #3 of 4

Thank you for the advice...unfortunately I threw it in the trash I was so mad.

BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 28 Jul 2009 , 12:20am
post #4 of 4

Call them anyway and talk to them. I guarantee they will make you happy.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%